The Pakistan Super League is a 20Twenty Cricket competition that has exploded in popularity in recent years. If you are a PSL cricket betting fan, you are going to love this page.
You’ll discover the best PSL bookies, where to find the best PSL odds and best of all, our experts’ advice will help you to generate a PSL betting profit!
Top 7 PSL Betting Sites in the UK
Open Account Offer
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- The code CD365 doesn’t change the welcome offer.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
- New Customers Only. Must be 18+.
- Deposit and bet £10 or more to receive a £30 free bet.
- A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/$10 placed on any sports markets
- Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded.
- Free bets credited within 24 hours after qualifying bet settlement and expire after 30 days
- Free bet stakes not included in returns
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who make their first deposit using any method other than Credit/Debit Cards or Applepay.
- Offer excludes customers who have not verified their phone number by SMS.
- The offer excludes the following bet types: Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie & Yankee.
- Full T&C’s apply – Gamble Responsibly .
- £40 Money Back as Bonus on Your First Bet + £10 Casino Bonus.
- The minimum qualifying deposit is £10.
- You must wager your bonus money 3x to make it withdrawable at odds of 2/5 (1.40) in the Sportsbook, 25x for Casino.
- Your first bet is not considered to be a qualifying bet if betting on horse racing, greyhound racing, trotting, and/or virtual sports
- Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus
- The bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in.
- No deposit required for NI customers
- This offer applies to your first bet only. If you win your first bet the bonus has been used. If you place a system bet only the first settled column of £10 or higher will count towards the bonus.
- New Customers Only. 18+, Further T&Cs Apply.
- Only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland;
- Customers must sign up using Promo Code P30;
- Only one ‘new account offer’ per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed;
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer;
- This Promotion is not available to new accounts depositing funds with Entropay, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay;
- Offer will run from 00:01 on 12 November 2019 until 23:59 on 31 March 2020;
- Only available for customers who deposit in GBP pounds (£) sterling or Euro (€) currencies;
- Qualifying bet must be placed with a unit stake of £10/€10 or greater;
- For bets placed as an Each Way bet, only the win part for the bet will count towards to offer;
- Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater;
- Qualifying bet must be placed on the William Hill Sportsbook site only;
- Qualifying bet must be struck using funds from your main balance;
- Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play;
- Cash in my bet is not available for bets placed that trigger a free bet as part of a promotion until at least one selection has been resulted or is In-Play. At this point, Cash in my bet will become available as long as all the other availability conditions are met;
- Free bets will be paid as 2 x £15/€15 denominations;
- Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (excluding tote, pool, and lottery bets);
- Free bets will be available for 30 days;
- Free Bet is non-refundable and may not be withdrawn;
- Free Bet stake will be excluded from any winnings;
- Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed;
- Cash in my bet will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the initial free bet);
- Player, country, currency, Market restrictions and terms apply.
100% of your first deposit up to $200 + $10 Casino Bonus!
- Minimum qualifying deposit: $10
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Payment method restrictions: Deposits made with PayPal, Entropay, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion
- Sports Wagering requirement: 6x bonus amount
- Odds restrictions: 1.50 (1/2)
- Time limit: Wagering requirements must be met within 60 days
- Users must opt-in to this promotion
- Cashed out and voided bets do not contribute to the wagering requirements for this offer
- Once the bonus has been activated, users may not withdraw any funds until the wagering requirements have been completed
- This promotion is only available to users residing in Canada
- 18+, New Customers Only
Bet on the Pakistan Super League with bet365
If we had to pick just one bookie for betting on the Pakistan Super League, it would have to be bet365. First of all, we must mention the other bookies that make our top list are all worthy of consideration. However, the availability of live PSL streaming at bet365 gives them the edge.
You’ll also be able to access a superb selection of Pakistan Super League betting markets, including a great range of Totals (over/under) markets like Total Sixes, Total Team Sixes, Bowler Total Wickets and Batsman total runs. Bet365’s PSL odds are always ultra-competitive, another big plus. Sign up now to see why bet365 is our number one choice for betting on the PSL.
Recommended PSL Betting Markets
This is where you will find out which PSL market is best suited to you and most likely to generate a profit consistently. We rank each Pakistan Super League market from 1-5 in terms of their risk levels* and we also recommend whether they are more suitable for less experienced punters or PSL betting veterans. You can find all the above-mentioned information in the table below and if you utilise our expert PSL betting advice too you’ll have a much better chance of landing a few tasty Pakistan Super League winners…
|Man of the Match||4||Beginner|
|Total Match/Team Sixes||3||Expert|
|Highest Opening Partnership||4||Advanced|
(*risk can be managed, not volatility)
Expert Pakistan Super League Betting Advice
- 🏏 Look For Value When you are betting on a PSL cricket game you should never forget the importance of value. If you see odds for a market or team that look far too big, that bet represents value. The better you become at finding value the better your chances will be of turning a profit from PSL betting. Don’t forget to compare and contrast prices between bookmakers to ensure you find the best Pakistan Super League betting odds.
- 🏏 Know Your Markets Every PSL punter will be well aware of the most popular PSL betting markets. However, sometimes your best chance of finding a value wager will be in some of the less well known markets. Don’t be afraid to experiment by betting on different markets than you usually would. You might find a niche market that consistently produces PSL bets at good odds and this will in turn aid you in boosting profitability.
- 🏏 Form and Stats Studying recent form and statistics is crucial when betting on the Pakistan Super League. Punters have a wealth of resources at their fingertips and it would be foolish not to take full advantage. Things like H2H stats, player performances against certain opponents and batsman and bowler stats on different pitch types should always be investigated before you have a bet on a PSL match. The more information you know, the greater your chances will be of backing winners.
- 🏏 In-Play Edge The more PSL matches you watch, the more familiar you will become with the strengths and weaknesses of teams and individual players. This is particularly useful for in-play Pakistan Super League betting. If you can spot that a batsman is losing patience or a bowler is starting to hit the target regularly, it will give you a massive edge when in-play betting on the PSL.
Where to Find the Best PSL Betting Odds
This really is a must read section for anyone serious about making money from betting on the Pakistan Super League. Selecting the market that gives you the best chance of winning is clearly important but finding the best PSL betting odds is even more vital. There are lots of things you can’t control when betting but finding the best odds is an exception and if you don’t carry out this task it will hit you directly in the pocket.
|Multan Sultans||4/5 (1.80)||10/11 (1.91)||4/5 (1.80)|
|Karachi Kings||1/1 (2.00)||10/11 (1.91)||1/1 (2.00)|
|*Odds Table For Display Purposes Only|
The sample odds comparison table above shows the odds for a recent PSL match between the Multan Sultans and Karachi Kings. We compared and contrasted the odds on offer from three different bookies, including Betfair, William Hill and 22Bet. William Hill had the best price for the Multan Sultans win, whereas if you fancied the Karachi Kings you would find the best odds for this particular market at Betfair and 22Bet.
The difference between 10/11 (1.91) and 1/1 (2.00) may seem small at first glance. However, you’ll get just under 10% less returns if you backed a winner at the shorter price. Over the course of a season that would add up to quite a substantial sum. So, once you pick one of our recommended PSL betting markets, make sure to shop around to get the best odds because if you don’t, it will eat into your profits in the long run.
Pakistan Super League Live Streaming
If you are looking for Pakistan Super League live streaming you are in luck. Bet365 feature prominently on our top 7 PSL bookies list and one of the main reasons for this is that they are the only UK bookie that offers live PSL streaming. Once you sign up with bet365 and make a deposit, you’ll instantly qualify to watch Pakistan Super League matches live. None of the major UK sports TV networks have secured the rights to show PSL matches. So, if you want to bet on and watch a PSL live match at the one location, check out bet365’s live streaming suite now.
The Pakistan Super League has a total of six PSL teams (or franchises) representing six different cities in Pakistan. Like the IPL and Bangladesh Premier League (more on BPL betting here), it is a double round-robin format with each team playing twice with the top 4 teams in the PSL T20 table advancing to the play-offs. Teams that finish outside the top 4 are eliminated. You can see the format of the PSL play-offs below…
- ‘The Qualifier’ – Regular season 1st vs 2nd with the winner advancing to the PSL final.
- ‘The Eliminator’ – Regular season 3rd vs 4th with the winner going through to ‘Eliminator 2’ and the losers going out.
- ‘Eliminator 2’ – The loser of ‘The Qualifier’ and the winner of ‘The Eliminator’ play to determine who plays in the final.
- ‘PSL Final’ – The winner of ‘The Qualifier’ take on the winners of ‘Eliminator 2’ to decide the PSL winners.
During the regular season teams get 2 points for a win, 1 for a non-result and 0 if they lose. In the event of a tie in a play-off or regular season match, a Super Over is played to determine the winner. The PSL uses a draft type system for the recruitment of players, a different approach to the format detailed on our official IPL guide, for example. Three different teams are past winners of the PSL since the first renewal in 2016, with Islamabad United winning twice.
Pakistan Super League Teams
The PSL 2020 season saw six teams competing for glory and there have been no new additions recently. Islamabad United are the most successful side with two PSL triumphs, while the four finals so far have been played between three different teams, Islamabad United, Peshawar Zalmi and Quetta Gladiators. Find out more about the achievements and results of each franchise below…
🏏 Islamabad United
Islamabad United have won the PSL twice, the inaugural renewal in 2016 and again in 2018. They have reached the final twice and won on both occasions. They are based in the capital city, Islamabad, and they play their home matches in the Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium. Luke Ronchi has scored the most runs for Islamabad United with 1020 while Faheem Ashraf has taken the most wickets with 46.
🏏 Karachi Kings
Founding PSL members, The Karachi Kings are one of three teams who have yet to taste success in the Pakistan Super League. They are the nearly men of the PSL having reached the play-offs every year since 2016 without ever making the final. The Kings represent the city of Karachi and their home ground is the National Stadium. Mohammad Amir has taken more wickets for the Karachi Kings than anyone else with 49 in 44 matches. Pakistan’s limited over captain Babar Azam is the record run scorer with 1253 from 40 matches.
🏏 Lahore Qalanders
Based in Lahore in Punjab, the Qalanders play their home fixtures in the Gadaffi Stadium. The Qalanders were one of the original five PSL teams. They are the Pakistan Super League’s biggest underachievers having failed to reach the play-offs in the first 4 seasons. They at least ended that dreadful run by finishing 3rd in the Pakistan Cricket League table in 2020. The most prolific batsman for the Lahore Qalanders is Fakhar Zaman with 828 runs in 32 games. Shaheen Afridi leads the wicket-taking charts with 28 in 22 fixtures.
🏏 Multan Sultans
The Multan Sultans were added to the PSL roster in 2018, increasing the number of teams from 5 to 6. They are based in the city of Multan in Punjab and they play their home fixtures in the 35,000 capacity Multan Cricket Stadium. The Sultans were eliminated at the Group Stages in their first two PSL seasons, but they ended their play-off drought in 2020. Pakistan legend Shoaib Malik tops the batting charts with 490 runs scored, while Pakistani born South African bowler Imran Tahir has taken the most wickets with 21.
🏏 Peshawar Zalmi
The city of Peshawar is represented by Peshawar Zalmi in the Pakistan Super League, one of the founding members. Their home ground is the Arbab Niaz Stadium which can hold up to 35,000 supporters. Zalmi reached the holy grail in 2017 when they lifted the PSL Champions Trophy. They have also been twice runners up, in 2018 and 2019. Nobody has scored more runs for Peshawar Zalmi than Kamran Akmal with 1486. Zalmi’s most successful bowler by a distance is Wahab Riaz with 73, 17 more than his closest rival Hasan Ali.
🏏 Quetta Gladiators
Last, but not least, we have the Quetta Gladiators. Founding PSL members, they represent the city of Quetta in Balochistan and they share the Gadaffi Stadium with the Qalanders. The Gladiators are one of the most consistent teams in the PSL. They were runners up in 2016 and 2017 before finally winning the Pakistan Super League in 2019. 2020 was a year to forget as they failed to get out of the group stage. Aussie cricketer Shane Watson is the record run-scorer for the Gladiators with 930. Their leading wicket-taker is Mohammad Nawaz with 49 (51 matches).
|2019||Quetta Gladiators||8 Wickets|
|2018||Islamabad United||3 Wickets|
|2017||Peshawar Zalmi||58 Runs|
|2016||Islamabad United||6 Wickets|
- Peshawar Zalmi have won 31 of their 56 Pakistan Super League matches, more than any other team in the league.
- Zalmi are also responsible for keeping Lahore Qalanders to 59 runs in a match in 2017, the lowest total in the history of the PSL.
- The 238/3 total achieved by Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalanders in 2019 is a PSL record.
- Colin Ingram’s 127 from 59 balls for the Karachi Kings vs the Qalanders in 2019 is the highest individual PSL score.
- Shane Watson has hit more sixes than any other player with 81 in 46 innings.
|💡 Did You Know? South African batsman Rilee Rossouw scored the fastest century in PSL history in 2020 vs the Quetta Gladiators. He only needed 43 balls to complete his ton in a thrilling display for the Multan Sultans.|
The History of the Pakistan Super League
The Pakistan Super League was launched by the Pakistan Cricket Board (official site) with a total of five teams. After a couple of successful seasons, the decision was taken to expand to six PSL teams, with the Multan Sultans joining in 2018. Habib Bank Limited (HBL) were the initial PSL sponsors between 2016-2018 and they extended their deal until 2021. If you are looking for the latest news on fixtures and the PSL t20 draft, the PSL official website is well worth paying a visit to.
As we mentioned earlier on, the PSL use a draft system to delegate players to each team, a different approach to the auction type system employed by the Indian Premier League. The league HQ is at the Pakistan Cricket Board office in Lahore and they control the league, with individual investors controlling each franchise.
Pakistan Super League Betting FAQs
What’s the best Pakistan Super League betting site?
For us, you can’t beat bet365 for Pakistan Super League betting. UK punters can stream every PSL match live at bet365 and you will find any PSL market you can think of. The other sites that make our top 7 PSL bookies list are also worth checking out but overall, bet365 is our top Pakistan Super League betting site.
Where can I find the best PSL betting odds?
It is imperative to find the best PSL betting odds for every single wager you place and we think William Hill and Betfair are pretty reliable in this department. However, you cannot blindly rely on those two bookies to have the best odds for every PSL market so shop around and make sure you don’t shoot yourself in the foot by not getting the best PSL odds.
When is the Pakistan Super League held?
The PSL traditionally starts in February with the play-offs taking place in March. The PSL format sees each team playing twice (home and away) and the top 4 go through to take part in the play-offs. The 2020 season was delayed to November but normal service should resume in future seasons.
Do any betting sites have Pakistan Super League streaming?
The streaming rights for PSL matches 2020 are exclusively held by bet365. They are the sole rights holders in the UK and you only need a positive account balance (or to have placed a bet in the previous 24 hours) to watch every Pakistan Super League match live. So, for PSL live streaming, bet365 is the only viable option.