We all know how difficult it can be to choose a betting site when the options seem endless. It would be a lot easier if you could choose from a list put together by experts. And it would be even better if those experts were honest and unbiased, making it easier to trust them.
That’s exactly what we do here at SportsBetting24. Take your pick from one of 11 best betting websites listed below. All betting sites featured have been put through our rigorous betting site review process!
11 Best Betting Sites Online
Open Account Offer
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30* in Bet Credits. Once released your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
- The code CD365 doesn’t change the welcome offer.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
- £40 Money Back as Bonus on Your First Bet + £10 Casino Bonus.
- The minimum qualifying deposit is £10.
- You must wager your bonus money 3x to make it withdrawable at odds of 2/5 (1.40) in the Sportsbook, 25x for Casino.
- Your first bet is not considered to be a qualifying bet if betting on horse racing, greyhound racing, trotting, and/or virtual sports
- Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus
- The bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in.
- No deposit required for NI customers
- This offer applies to your first bet only. If you win your first bet the bonus has been used. If you place a system bet only the first settled column of £10 or higher will count towards the bonus.
- New Customers Only. 18+, Further T&Cs Apply.
Up to £100 Extra Winnings on your first LeoVegas SPORT bet.
- The maximum bet is £10 on odds of 2.0 (1/1) or higher.
- Only applies to first qualifying bet.
- Should you place a combination bet the total odds must be 2.0 (1/1) or higher.
- The qualifying bet must be placed with real funds.
- Skrill/Neteller deposits do not qualify.
- The qualifying bet has to be placed within 7 days from the first deposit.
- 18+, New Customers Only.
100% of your first deposit up to $200 + $10 Casino Bonus!
- Minimum qualifying deposit: $10
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Payment method restrictions: Deposits made with PayPal, Entropay, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion
- Sports Wagering requirement: 6x bonus amount
- Odds restrictions: 1.50 (1/2)
- Time limit: Wagering requirements must be met within 60 days
- Users must opt-in to this promotion
- Cashed out and voided bets do not contribute to the wagering requirements for this offer
- Once the bonus has been activated, users may not withdraw any funds until the wagering requirements have been completed
- This promotion is only available to users residing in Canada
- 18+, New Customers Only
£10 First Matched Free Bet
- Maximum Free Bet Value: £10
- Minimum Qualifying Deposit: £10
- Eligible Payment Methods: Debit Cards
- Customers must place a qualifying bet to activate their Free Bet bonus
- Qualifying Bet Minimum Odds: 1.75 (3/4) or higher
- Free bets will expire 7 days after receipt, even if not activated
- All returns from bets placed with a free bet do not include the free bet stake
- The Free Bet cannot be used to place multi-line multiple bets (e.g. Trixie’s, Patents, Yankees etc.)
- If a free bet is used on a selection that becomes voided, the free bet will be returned to your account
- A redeemed Free Bet will not count towards qualification to view streamed events
- 18+, New Customers only, residents of the UK only
- Full T&Cs apply
Deposit and Get 2 x $30 Free Bets
- Valid on:1st Deposit of $30 or more
- Select bonus in cashier
- Wagering Requirements: 0
- This promotion is available to customers who are making their first deposit of $30 or more. Click ‘or see available bonuses’ in the Cashier and select your bonus.
- 2x $30 Free Bets will be credited after making a qualifying deposit. A NZ$30 Free Bet is available instantly while the second one is credited once the initial Free Bet has been used (and settled).
- Free Bet winnings are paid in cash. No wagering.
- Free bets must be placed at odds below 50.0. Free bets placed above odds of 50.0 may result in bonus cancellation and winnings being voided.
- Free bet stakes are not returned with any winnings. Each-way markets are excluded. If a free bet is settled as ‘void’, free bets will not be returned. Cashout and partial cashout are unavailable when using Free Bets.
- Free bets must be used within 30 days of making your first deposit
- Your initial deposit must be wagered before a withdrawal can be requested.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to the eligibility for, any other promotion.
- This offer is available until stated otherwise.
- Deposits with Skrill and Neteller do not qualify for this promotion.
- Currency equivalents apply.
- 18+, New Customers only
- Full Terms and Conditions apply
- Only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland;
- Customers must sign up using Promo Code P30;
- Only one ‘new account offer’ per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed;
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer;
- This Promotion is not available to new accounts depositing funds with Entropay, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Paysafe, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay;
- Offer will run from 00:01 on 12 November 2019 until 23:59 on 31 March 2020;
- Only available for customers who deposit in GBP pounds (£) sterling or Euro (€) currencies;
- Qualifying bet must be placed with a unit stake of £10/€10 or greater;
- For bets placed as an Each Way bet, only the win part for the bet will count towards to offer;
- Qualifying bet must be placed at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater;
- Qualifying bet must be placed on the William Hill Sportsbook site only;
- Qualifying bet must be struck using funds from your main balance;
- Qualifying bet can be pre-match or in-play;
- Cash in my bet is not available for bets placed that trigger a free bet as part of a promotion until at least one selection has been resulted or is In-Play. At this point, Cash in my bet will become available as long as all the other availability conditions are met;
- Free bets will be paid as 2 x £15/€15 denominations;
- Free bets can be used on any sportsbook product (excluding tote, pool, and lottery bets);
- Free bets will be available for 30 days;
- Free Bet is non-refundable and may not be withdrawn;
- Free Bet stake will be excluded from any winnings;
- Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed;
- Cash in my bet will be available for bets placed using a free bet (minus the value of the initial free bet);
- Player, country, currency, Market restrictions and terms apply.
- New Customers Only. Must be 18+.
- Deposit and bet £10 or more to receive a £30 free bet.
- A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/$10 placed on any sports markets
- Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded.
- Free bets credited within 24 hours after qualifying bet settlement and expire after 30 days
- Free bet stakes not included in returns
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who make their first deposit using any method other than Credit/Debit Cards or Applepay.
- Offer excludes customers who have not verified their phone number by SMS.
- The offer excludes the following bet types: Canadian, Goliath, Heinz, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63, Patent, Super Heinz, Trixie & Yankee.
- Full T&C’s apply – Gamble Responsibly .
100% Matched Free Bet Up To $100
- Max. Bonus Amount: $100
- Min. Odds for Qualifying Bet: 2.00
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 7 days of registering your account
- Restricted Payment Methods: PaySafe, Skrill, Neteller
- Cashed Out or Partially Cashed Out bets are not considered to be qualifying bets
- Void bets, Special Markets, BetBoosts, and Enhanced Accas are not considered to be qualifying bets
- Free Bet Rules
- Free bets can be used on any sports
- Your free bet can be used on a whole bet, or a number of smaller bets
- Profit Limit: Amount of stake
- Free bets will expire within 7 days
- No Wagering Requirements apply to this promotion
- 18+ New Customers only
- Residents of Canada only
- Full Terms and Conditions apply
3 Best Betting Websites Up Close
We understand that narrowing it down to the top 11 betting sites might still be too broad a list for some of our readers. Luckily for them, though, we’re going to take a closer look at the three betting sites that managed to work their ways to the top of the list.
Each of these sports betting sites have gone through our rigorous and detailed bookmaker review process. From safety, reliability, to the value that they offer punters, it’s clear to see why each of them ended up at the top of our best sports betting sites list.
Having been around since the late 90s, bet365 have had plenty of time to build up a top-notch array of features. Taking a look at things like their live-streaming service, their industry-changing commitment to user safety and security, and even their excellent selection of promotions, it’s clear to see that they haven’t been resting on their laurels. It is a safe pick among any selection of betting sites.
As you can see in our bet365 sportsbook review, this particular bookie flew through our review testing and passed with flying colours. It’s not often that we recommend a single sports betting website to all of our readers, but in the case of bet365, we believe the vast majority will be more than pleased.
While 888Sport may not be as long in the tooth as some other bookies, this betting site has all the right ingredients to make up a recipe for success. For one, 888Sport have one of the best and most comprehensive FAQ and Help sections we’ve ever seen, as well as lightning-fast customer support contact options.
888Sport benefits from being part of the larger, encompassing 888 Holdings group of companies. This is why 888Sport has such a huge amount of payment method options, as well as user security and safety features. Their sportsbook interface was overhauled not so long ago. Continuous improvement is a key factor for any bookmaker that wants to stay relevant on the betting market.
If you’re leaking for ease-of-use and a wonderful UI, look no further than Unibet. This bookie makes it extremely easy to build your betting slip in no time. What’s even better, though, is Unibet’s phenomenal event coverage and betting market options.
Whether you’re going for live betting or pre-match fixtures, you’re likely to not only have a massive amount of variety, but also some of the best value odds in the industry right there at your fingertips. Unibet, however, has been very popular among casual bettors. This is why over time we have labelled it as one of the most user-friendly online betting sites.
What We Cover in Our Betting Site Reviews
When it comes to our betting site reviews, there are three words that sum up our basic principles: “Honest”, “Unbiased”, and “Detailed”. Every single one of our bookmaker reviews is written with these three qualities in mind, making sure that we cover all the information a punter might need to know about.
Unlike some other bookmaker review sites out there, we won’t write a positive review just to make some money. If something is good, we’ll say so. If something isn’t very good, we’ll say that too. Our main goal is to help punters find the best betting websites for their own, individual needs.
Each of our betting site reviews covers 10 main areas. This is so that no matter what you’re looking for, or what your own, personal needs are, we make sure to cover that angle when reviewing bookmaker sites. You can find more information about each section of our bookmaker reviews below:
🆕 Sign-Up Offers
While these aren’t the be-all and end-all of betting sites, welcome bonuses are certainly an important piece of the pie. With so much variety out there, and such long lists of terms and conditions, it can be confusing for some to evaluate their options and figure out which sign up bonus is best for them. We put each betting site’s welcome offer under the microscope and break down all the key terms and conditions so that even a complete novice should have no problems with understanding what the sign-up offer entails. As you will see, we pay a lot of attention in our betting site reviews.
💎 Promotions for Existing Users
A sign of a good betting site is one that gives punters a reason to keep coming back for more. Once the sign-up offer has been redeemed, are there any more promotions, deals, or offers to continue adding value for punters? This is the part of the sportsbook review where we take a look at the ongoing and seasonal promotions, if any, and give bettors a good idea of what to expect once they’re registered and settled in.
|💡 TIP! Learn the basics of betting sites bonus & promotions in our quick explainer below! We even provide the pros and cons for each type of bonus!|
🔒 Security & Safety
While this is something that a lot of reviews overlook or brush over, we think security & safety are extremely important. Bettors need to know that they can sit back, watch a match, and place their bets without having to worry about who has their personal information or banking details. This is where we get into details like where the betting site is licensed, their responsible gambling tools, their affiliations with reputable organisations and more. Definitely a section to pay attention to. This is the first thing we check and evaluate when we’re doing a bookmaker review.
💸 Payment Methods & Policies
This is the part of each betting site review where we evaluate their list of available payment methods, as well as take a look at the payment policies. We specifically look out for things such as whether there are any withdrawal fees, how long withdrawals take, and any other payment-related information that is important for bettors. If you can’t access your winnings quickly and easily, then that could ruin the entire betting experience.
⚽ The Sports Betting Experience
The actual betting experience is something that, somehow, a lot of other betting site reviews out there tend to skim over or skip entirely. Here at SportsBetting24 we take a look at the supported sports, the event coverage, pre-match betting market variety, the user interface, and more. This is also the section where you’ll find our odds comparisons, where we hold the sportsbook up against its competitors to see how it measures up in terms of value offered to bettors.
📱 Mobile Betting
It’s 2023 and none of us are chained to desktop computers or laptops anymore. People are actually more likely to place bets on their phone or tablet than on a device running a desktop OS. This section of our sportsbook reviews deals with how well a betting site works on mobile, whether or not they have native iOS or Android apps, and the quality of those apps. If you’re someone who like to place bets while out and about, this is a section you can’t afford to skip. The best betting sites featured here offer mobile-friendly products.
|💡 TIP! Read more about how we assess the mobile betting experience below!|
⚡ The Live Betting Suite
In-play betting is the only kind of betting that some punters care about, and while there are lots of betting sites that offer a great live betting experience, there are others that barely provide one at all. We put the betting site’s live betting suite under the microscope to see if it fits the bill for our in-play enthusiast readers. What are the live betting markets like? Does the bookmaker offer live streaming? We find out for you.
👑 VIP & Loyalty Programmes
A lot of people think that betting site VIP programs are just for the high rollers out there. While a lot of them are, you don’t necessarily need to make it rain to benefit from a VIP or loyalty program. This is the part of the betting site review where we drill down into whether bookies reward their loyal punters, and if so, how they do that. Some betting companies have VIP programmes that do not apply to their sportsbooks. In other words, they are simply trying to redirect their customers to other products.
💬 Customer Service
Some bookmakers out there roll out the red carpet when it comes to customer support, while others aren’t quite as clued in. Our betting site reviews break down what options bettors have to contact the bookmaker, as well as give our readers a look into our own customer service experiences with the bookie.
🌍 Major Markets Serviced
This last section gives our readers some insight into which markets the betting site focuses on. This is something that definitely bears consideration. If you’re based in the UK, for example, it’s important to know whether the UK market is a top priority for the bookie in question. Several of the best betting sites showcased focus on one or two markets, but the majority of them define themselves as international sportsbooks with a global presence.
Most betting sites aren’t truly global, and even when they are, the features they offer could differ between countries. This is why we recommend clicking on your country, or your country’s nearest neighbour, in the table below to find out which betting sites our experts think are the best options:
Our Star Ratings Explained
You’ll see that each of the betting site reviews here on SportsBetting24 includes a star rating ranging from ⭐ to ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐. Obviously, the more stars on the review, the higher the rating is. However, what do our star ratings actually mean?
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐: A 5-star rating means that the bookie managed to shine in all 10 different areas of the betting site review process. It’s rare that we give betting sites this rating, because it’s very difficult to tick ALL of our boxes. If a bookie does have a 5-star rating on SportsBetting24, you don’t even need to think twice before signing up yourself.
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐: A 4-star rating is a lot more common than a 5-star rating here at SportsBetting24. This means that when measured against our detailed, comprehensive betting site review procedure, the bookie managed to impress in almost all areas, with perhaps a compromise or two thrown in. Betting sites rated at 4-stars don’t have any glaring issues, but some users may find that a feature or two could be a little better, such as not including a cashout feature for bets, for example, or they might not have 24-hour live chat.
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐: A 3-Star rated bookie definitely isn’t one to avoid. When we give this rating to a betting site, it just means that it’s best suited for certain punters, though not necessarily everyone. For example, we might give a 3-star rating to a betting site that has a limited live-betting suite. Punters who stick to pre-match bets, however, might still be more than well-served by the bookie’s other features, though. Another 3-star betting site, for example, might not work very well on mobile, though punters who do the majority of betting from a laptop or desktop might not have anything to worry about.
- ⭐ ⭐ or ⭐: These are the bookies we generally recommend avoiding. In fact, when bookies get rated this low, they most likely also get rated “Not Recommended”. 1-and-2-star ratings are perhaps the rarest ratings on our site, as we generally avoid featuring them at all.
What Sports Can I Bet On?
When it comes to online betting sites, there’s very little that can’t be bet on. Whether you’re a football betting fan or crazy about cricket betting, we can help you find the best betting site for you, or at least narrow down a bigger selection of betting sites to a few.
Below you can find links to some of our most popular sports pages, where you can read more about specific events, take a look at which bookies our experts listed as the best betting sites for those sports, and even grab some betting advice while you’re at it!
When it comes to racing sports, like greyhounds, horseracing, and motor sports, punters can even place bets on virtual races! This is a great option for racing fans who get caught with nothing to bet on in the off-season. These virtual races run on RNG (random number generation) software, so punters get a fresh race every time.
Don’t forget that it isn’t just sports that people place bets on. Most betting sites also run “special bets”, which means punters can place bets on things like election results, Oscar winners, and even who’s going to win this season of Britain’s Got Talent!
Betting Site Bonuses & Promotions 101
Anyone who’s been anywhere near a betting site in the last few years knows one thing: bonuses and promotions are important! Not only do they help sweeten the deal for new users in the terms of sign-up bonuses or welcome offers, but plenty of bookies run regular promotions and offers to keep punters coming back for more.
While we won’t go into too much detail about that on this page, we’ve collected the most common types of bonuses and promotions that punters are likely to encounter. Each have their pros and cons, but this should give you a decent overview of what’s out there.
✅ Gives punters bonus funds
✅ Usually part of a sign-up bonus
✅ Punters can control how much of the offer they take advantage of
❌ Wagering requirements require punters to spend several times their bonus
❌ Some punters sign up for bonuses much larger than they can redeem
✅ Punters can place bets/ a bet without needing to wager real money
✅ Found both in welcome offers and in promotions for existing users
❌ Odds restrictions may mean that punters have to place bets they normally wouldn’t
❌ Free bet winnings usually need to be wagered several times over to be redeemed
✅ Punters get all or part of their stake back if their qualifying bet loses
✅ Users can make bets they normally might find too risky
✅ Found both in welcome offers and in promotions for existing users
❌ If your qualifying bet wins, you don’t get any sort of bonus
❌ Odds restrictions usually apply, as can sports restrictions, or even match restrictions
✅ Betting sites give punters higher value odds for specific events, matches, or bets
✅ Wins are more profitable
|❌ Some punters make the mistake of assuming that a boosted odds best is a guaranteed win|
You’ll see this repeated a lot on SportsBetting24, but the most valuable lesson you can learn about betting bonuses and promotions is to always read the terms & conditions in full. Make sure you understand exactly what the betting site requires you to do in order to get that bonus before committing to it. For betting sites, this is a business, and they can sometimes be very sneaky with their bonus terms.
Recognising the Best Sports Betting Sites
Most betting sites are easy to understand, as long as you know what you’re looking for. Sure, the site looks nice, but there are a few things that you MUST know about before getting started. Otherwise, you put your overall betting satisfaction at risk.
On an ideal betting site, nobody can get hurt, aside from your wallet and your pride. This is why we’re never going to recommend any unlicensed online sports betting site, and we’re never going to suggest joining a bookmaker with predatory terms of service. Here are a few things you should ask yourself before you sign up to any betting site:
- Is the betting site licensed? If so, where? You can’t go wrong with bookies licensed by the UK Gambling Commission. Punters outside the UK should also keep an eye out for betting sites who have Malta Gaming Authority licences.
- Are there bonus deals?
- Are the terms and wagering requirements of the said bonus offers fair and achievable?
- Is there a variety of betting markets?
- Are there enough sports and races covered?
- How accessible is customer support? Is there phone support and live chat access?
- Banking terms, withdrawal Limits, Withdrawal times – Do they fit your criteria? Do they support payment methods you already use?
- Responsible Gambling Practices – Are they promoted? Does the betting site provide tools for self-exclusion and self-limiting?
At the end of the day, no bookie can be the best in all areas. As the sportsbook grows, so does the number of customers, and it becomes increasingly difficult to provide the service all punters expect. And by all means, make sure you stay away from any of the bookies rated as not recommended, like we mentioned above in the guide to our star ratings.
Established Online Bookmakers VS. New Betting Sites
For some, age is just a number, but when it comes to deciding who to trust with your money, experience and track record definitely play a factor. Some of our readers may feel wary about joining betting sites that haven’t been around for that long, while others jump at the chance to discover the hottest new bookie.
As with anything, there are pros and cons to joining a new betting site. However, as long as you ask yourself the questions we mentioned in our section on recognising good bookmakers above, you should be fine. As a general rule, any site featured here on SportsBetting24 should be safe to use. If you’re interested in trying one out, check out our list of the hottest new bookies!
Mobile Betting Websites & Apps
The chances are that you’re currently reading this on a smartphone or tablet. Most web traffic today happens on mobile devices and not on laptops or desktops, and the online betting industry hasn’t been immune to that shift.
With mobile internet being as fractured as it is, though, there are some questions to ask when taking a look at bookies’ mobile betting offerings:
- Does the bookie have native smartphone apps?
- If so, are there apps for both Android and iOS devices?
- How well does the betting site work on mobile browsers?
- Is there anything that can be done on desktop but isn’t available on mobile? Or vice-versa?
|💡 TIP! Instead of spending hours doing all your own research, head to our page on the best betting apps to take a look at our top picks!|
Advice for Betting with Online Bookmakers
If you happen to be new at online sports betting, or are coming back to it after a long break, you may feel like sports betting sites can be a little confusing. There’s no reason to worry, though, as long as you keep a few basic things in mind:
- Shop around before committing to a betting site There are literally dozens of online betting sites out there for you to choose from, of varying levels of quality. Make sure to read our unbiased, in-depth betting site reviews before signing up. Read more about what we examine in our betting site reviews above.
- Remember that this is just for fun When it comes to sports betting, it’s all about the thrill and the experience of it. If you’re not enjoying yourself, then there’s no point in doing it. Always remember to let yourself have fun when you’re building your betslip.
- Always read terms and conditions IN FULL before activating bonuses Like we mentioned above in our section on common betting site bonuses, it’s extremely important to read the terms and conditions before activating any bonuses. You don’t want to end up activating a bonus that you can’t realistically redeem.
- Bet on sports that you follow and know about The easiest way to both have fun and make well-informed wagers is to bet on sports that you’re already a fan of. You can bet on pretty much every sport in the world, so don’t worry if you happen to be a fan of a more obscure sport. Take a look at our section on choosing a sport to bet on above to get a better idea of what’s out there.
- Don’t bet more than you can afford to lose This ties in pretty closely with our point about having fun. Just like any other form of entertainment, make sure you’re spending money that you won’t miss later. Don’t get us wrong, it’s great to place a winning bet and enjoy a payout, but don’t go chasing your losses! If you find yourself regularly spending more than you can afford to, consider contacting an organization like GamStop to receive help.
Betting Sites FAQS
Which is the best betting website?
We’re quite partial to the industry-leading bet365 for their excellent live betting suite, competitive odds, and regular promotional offers. However, we can say similar things about all the bookies in our top 11 betting sites list. We recommend picking whichever looks like the best fit for you!
Are online sportsbooks legal?
Yes, in most countries, like the UK, online betting sites are legal as long as they possess the relevant licence for their region. If you’re ever in doubt, though, take a look at our guide to picking the best betting sites to learn how to evaluate bookmakers for yourself.
Which bookie gives the top odds?
We’ve always found that bet365 gives punters excellent odds, though this will obviously depend on the particular bet you’re looking at. As a general rule, all of our 5-star rated betting sites have excellent odds. Read our guide to our betting site review star ratings above to find out more about what 5-star betting sites have to offer!
What are the best betting sites for new customers and beginners?
When it comes to online betting sites, new customers and beginners are best taking a look at which are the best betting sites for the particular sports they want to bet on. Once you’ve chosen a bookie to sign up to, we recommend taking a look at our expert’s advice for betting on bookmaker sites for some tips and tricks!
How do I sign up to a betting site?
Signing up to a betting site is pretty similar to signing up to any sort of website. As betting sites are bound by certain laws and regulations, though, you’ll likely need to provide more personal information than you would to a site like an online shop. Don’t forget to take a look at what sign up offers are available before taking the plunge and signing up, though.
Are all the top bookies legal in the UK?
Yes, the vast majority of all betting sites listed here are legal in the UK. Any which aren’t simply aren’t available to access in the UK. With that in mind, though, there are still plenty of other factors to consider before choosing the best betting site for you. We recommend reading our in-depth betting site reviews for more information.